Notes screen shows user notes on observed objects (Figure [#fig:notes_screen 13]). Notes database could be accessed from context menu of [node4.html#observation_list_context Observations Lists], [node3.html#context_basic Object Selection] and [node9.html#view_database_context View Database], and by Notes button from [node7.html#details_notes_btn Details Screen].
Notes screen shows either a list of all notes on a selected object, or all notes in note database (this depends on what function was chosen). Notes on an object are looked for by object name. Thus if you have equally named objects in several databases then for each such object you would see the same note list.
Each line in the list shows object name, note time and note content, the line may have an audio mark if the note in question has an audio comment as well.
Touching a note brings you to an [#note_edit_screen Edit Note Screen].
- [node15.html#import_export Export, Import, Paste, Share.]
- Sort by Name. Sort all notes by object name. The second selection reverses the sort order
- Sort by Note Time. Sort all notes by their creation time. The second selection reverses the sort order
- Search Text. Searches the whole note database for the specified string in note content
- Star Chart. Show note object on a [node5.html#sky_chart Star Chart]
- Play. Play an audio if a note has one
- Remove. Remove a note from the list
- Remove ALL. Remove all notes from the list
- Show Image, Details, Add ALL to Observation List. See Object Selection [node3.html#context_basic context menu] for description
Edit Note Screen
Here you could enter a note text, change note time, record an audio comment on the object and listen to an existing audio comment.